TOUR HIGHLIGHTS: New England * Western MA * Fall Foliage * Tyringham * Berkshires
We'll explore classic fall New England landscapes in and around the village of Tyringham. From rolling hills and steep tree-covered mountain ridges to classic farms fields and extravagant gardens, the Tyringham Valley is rich in photographic opportunity.
We'll begin with the beautifully maintained grounds and unique doric columns of Ashintully Gardens and proceed from the other scenic vistas and secret spots in the valley.
Transportation: You need to provide your own transportation.
Fees: All fees associated with the tour are included
Strenuousness: Not strenuous at all
Suggested equipment and expertise: This photo tour is good for all levels. You bring your camera or other capture device and your expertise to the tour.
Minimum/maximum # of participants: 1-6
What to bring:
- An open mind and your creativity – our goal is to make great pictures, meet new friends and have fun!
- Comfortable, supportive walking shoes
- A camera of your choice and any lenses you may be interested in using.
- Plenty of batteries and memory cards.
- Weather-appropriate outerwear, including warm clothes that can be worn in layers.
Please also bring some water and snacks.
PRICING: $165 pp
CANCELLATION: Tour can be cancelled by the attendee for a full refund up to 7 days prior to the event. This is an outdoor tour, which is dependent on weather. We will not be able to take photos in rain or snow, but will provide a rain date close to the scheduled event. In case of tour cancellation or rescheduling, a refund will be issued.